Providing the best in
upscale entertainment is our goal
We love hearing from our customers, prospective staff & entertainers.
We’ll see you soon...
Everyone is welcome that follows our dress code and COVID-19 regulations!
Conveniently located adjacent to the Capital Beltway (I-395) and just minutes from downtown Washington, DC. Free self-parking in our on-site lot. With easy access to and from all freeways, PaperMoon Springfield is the gentlemen’s club that defines the standard and exceeds it.
Contact us today
As the most esteemed club in Northern Virginia, we aim to please you with an unparalleled experience. There is nothing more important to us than our guests, which is why we always appreciate it when you give us your feedback. Whether you would like to let us know about a particular experience you had at our gentlemen’s club or would like to offer a suggestion, drop us a line.
We are proud to be the top club in the D.C. metro area, and our dedicated team strives to make PaperMoon Springfield the best it can be. Get in touch with us today to let us know how we are doing!
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- No excessively baggy clothing.
- No dirty clothing or muddy shoes.
- No excessive or exposed or large jewelry (includes mouth jewelry and ‘grills’.)
- No workout attire after 9 pm (includes sweatpants, track pants, joggers, basketball shorts and swimwear).
- No doo-rags or ‘colors’.
- No sunglasses worn inside.
- All ball caps must be aligned and straight forward.
- No excessive weed odor. If we can smell it, you can’t come in.
- All hoods worn down.
- No backpacks.
- No white t-shirts or undershirts.
- Inappropriate or excessively revealing attire will not be allowed, including men’s underwear hanging out and ripped jeans.
- We do not accept expired ID’s.
- Any falsely presented identification will be confiscated and turned over to the police.