Join Our Team
As a bartender, you'll be responsible for ensuring guests have a great time!
Work with us
We're Hiring Bartenders!
We are looking for professional, high-energy bartenders with excellent communication skills to serve beer, wine, and champagne to our guests. Bartenders greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, recommend menu items, and prepare and serve beverages and food.
We expect our bartenders to engage with our customers while always being aware of how much people are drinking and looking for signs that someone has had too much to drink. You will also be responsible for up-selling items, balancing the cash register, taking inventory of stock, and replenishing or ordering more when necessary.
To succeed as a bartender, you should have a neat appearance and engaging, friendly personality. You should be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable. Good bartenders will be able to exceed customers’ needs and expectations.
No experience necessary! We will train!
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Monitor all patrons for alcohol intake to appropriate levels
- Provide a positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons
- Keep bar area clean, safe and organized
- Great people skills with a friendly, attentive attitude.
- Ability to have fun and create a fun work environment while staying professional
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to provide top-notch customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability work well under pressure with all staff.
- Ability to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Willing to follow instructions and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
Pay: $100.00 - $450.00 per day
- Additional Compensation:
- Day shift: 11AM - 8PM
- Night Shift: 7 PM - 2 AM
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoy doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Date Posted: 2021-02-11
- Valid Through: 2021-10-11
- Club location: 6315 Amherst Ave, Springfield, VA 22150
Work at PaperMoon Gentlemen's Club
Please include one current photo (no filters or heavy editing) and links to your public Facebook/Instagram pages