Join Our Team
As a VIP Guest Relations Host, you'll be responsible for ensuring guests have a great time!
Now Hiring: Guest Relations
We are looking for a VIP Guest Relations Host to make our patrons feel welcome and ensure they have a great time while at PaperMoon Springfield.
Our ideal candidate must have a strong work ethic, stellar personality, ability to upsell, and perform multiple tasks at once. We are looking for professional and social people with high-end customer service experience. Successful candidates will be self-motivated, outgoing, and passionate about providing an excellent service experience. The VIP Guest Relations Host excels at conflict resolution, has a great personality, and a desire to offer genuine hospitality. Charm and charisma are necessary to excel at this job.
Got what it takes to work at the best strip club in the DMV?
Guest Relations Host responsibilities include greeting clients as they arrive, verifying guests’ ids, making sure our staff offers stellar customer service, and provide memorable hospitality experiences for our guests. Applicants must present strong social skills, be well-groomed, outgoing, polite, courteous, hospitality experience, tolerant, and dressed to impress!
- Ensuring and providing a flawless, upscale, professional and high-class experience.
- Proactively greet, interact, and professionally assist guests and staff to foster and promote a harmonious work environment.
- Proactively seek to provide refined luxury amenities, including bottle service and private VIP room options, ensuring satisfaction.
- Driving sales by establishing relationships with guests by anticipating their needs and building rapport
- Coordinating and managing communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns
- Diffusing tense situations between patrons to prevent possible safety or legal issues, ejecting unruly persons, if needed.
- Analyzing customer feedback and presenting strategic direction to management to improve overall rating continuously.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Night and weekend work is a must.
- Must be self-motivated and accountable.
- Ability to meet the demands of a fast-paced environment by using good judgment and the talent to multitask.
- Exceptional sales skills and talent for upselling and reading people
- Customer service focused with outstanding communication and active listening skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and a professional presentation
- A team player, an extrovert, and possess a strong desire to grow in the nightlife business.
- Leadership abilities, acting as a role model for other team members and always presents oneself in a professional manner and encourages others to do the same.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Adhere to all regulatory, company and corporate policies and procedures.
A proven track record of personally providing excellent customer service, previous experience working in a nightclub, bar, restaurant, hotel or similar role a plus. Successful applicants must be able to transition between busy and slower times of the evening, maximizing every guest’s experience.
- Immediate positions are available
- Salary: $32,000 - $42,000 / year
- Employment Type: Full Time and Part Time
- Date Posted: 2020-02-11
- Valid Through: 2020-12-31
Work at PaperMoon Gentlemen's Club
Please include your availability, two current photos (no filters or heavy editing) and links to your public Facebook/Instagram pages