Now Hiring Security / Floor Host
Are you an expert in conflict resolution? Let's talk!
Work with us
Looking for employment? Your job can be exhilarating when you work at the hottest gentlemen's club in the area! We offer positions that cover all aspects of the DMV's vibrant nightlife and are always on the lookout for great talent.
Security / Floor Host
We are searching to add fun, energetic, sales-orientated people to our already amazing team at PaperMoon Springfield, the premier entertainment nightclub in the DMV.
We’re not just looking for a typical bouncer, but someone who goes above and beyond to provide friendly, responsive service, works in an efficient and professional manner while maintaining a positive attitude. Our Security / Floor Hosts provide our guests and VIPs with first-class service with a smile and great personality while ensuring they are having a great time.
- Recognize and greet all regular and future regular clients upon arrival
- Ensuring that EVERY person that comes in the venue is carded, of legal age and following dress code
- Having a welcoming and accommodating attitude with every guest
- Being knowledgeable of current and future events at the venue
- Maintaining a professional appearance, dress code, and integrity of the venue at all times
- Diffusing situations calmly and respectfully, preventing an escalation
- Escorting our entertainers to their vehicle at the completion of their shift
- Continually seeking to provide refined luxury amenities, including bottle service, VIP rooms, and champagne rooms, ensuring satisfaction.
- Driving sales by establishing relationships with guests by anticipating their needs and building rapport
- Coordinating and managing communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns
Skills and Qualifications Include:
- Must be motivated, hardworking, passionate with superior verbal skills
- Excellent judgment, attention to detail, and decision-making abilities
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and willingness to work as a team to go above and beyond expectations
- Ability to spot potential situations and resolve conflicts with respect and decorum
- Commitment to company values and excellent guest service
- Ability to keep an open and objective view, listen empathetically, and be respectful always
- Leadership finesse along with the ability to effectively communicate and motivate a team into high performance.
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours at a time
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 35 pounds. Must be able to lift and move venue furniture when necessary.
- Ability to speak and hear, vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- No face, neck or inappropriate and/or offensive tattoos
- A proven track record of personally providing excellent customer service, sales or previous experience working in a nightclub, bar, restaurant, hotel or similar role a plus.
Successful applicants must be able to transition between busy and slower times of the evening, maximizing every guest’s experience.
- Immediate positions are available
- No experience necessary ... we will train!
- Employment Type: Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
- Date Posted: 2021-02-11
- Valid Through: 2021-10-11
Work at PaperMoon Gentlemen's Club
Please include one current photo (no filters or heavy editing) and links to your public Facebook/Instagram pages