Join Our Team
As club manager, you'll be responsible for overseeing daily operations!
Now Hiring: Club Manager
Our team members at PaperMoon Springfield are everything except ordinary, and we're looking for an extraordinary person to join our team as Club Manager. This role will be responsible for delivering quality-focused results in operational excellence and building talented teams through hiring and training.
Got what it takes to work at the hottest club in the DMV?
The right candidate will be able to deliver exceptional guest service and will be responsible for sourcing, hiring, and developing team members. They'll be responsible for the entire venue, including financials, to drive sales and profitability to meet targets. As supervisors of the gentlemen's club operation, our managers lead by example and inspire others to be of service to our team members and guests.
- Oversee club operation with an emphasis on attention to detail, service standards, club policies and procedures, and overall shift supervision.
- Lead team in such a manner as to obtain the best guest experience at all times in an efficient manner.
- Exercises good judgment, common sense, and fairness in decisions with all employees.
- Consistently checks on the job performance of all employees within nightclub: bartenders, beverage servers, dancers, etc. and facilitates training.
- Ensure and provides a flawless, upscale, professional and high-class guest service experiences.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
Skills and Expectations:
Requires an understanding of Nightclub Hospitality, high level serving procedures, standards and the ability to comprehend and communicate. Must be able to move quickly as things are always changing in a club scenario.
- Night and weekend work is a must.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, and/or over 5 years of management in the hospitality industry.
- Previous experience as a supervisor, in a gentlemen's club, nightclub, hotel, restaurant or similar venue.
- Leadership abilities, acting as a role model for other team members and always presents oneself in a professional manner and encourages others to do the same.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Adhere to all regulatory, company and corporate policies and procedures.
- Immediate positions are available
- Salary: $52,000 - $62,000 / year
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Date Posted: 2019-10-13
- Valid Through: 2019-12-31
Work at PaperMoon Gentlemen's Club
Please include your availability, two current photos (no filters or heavy editing) and links to your public Facebook/Instagram pages