Looking to liven up your day job?
We're recruiting for the role of Assistant Manager
Hiring: Assistant Manager
We're looking for an Assistant Manager to ensure daily activities run smoothly and efficiently.
To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of what makes a great customer service. Our Assistant Manager must ensure a high standard operating procedures of the club is maintained. Ultimately, you'll help minimize operating costs, boost our employee retention and deliver a positive experience for our guests.
Experience is not necessary. We'll train first time management candidates who are self-motivated, success orientated with positive, can-do, winning attitudes.
Assistant Manager responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operation of the nightclub
- Continually striving to develop the staff, in all areas of managerial and professional development
- Hiring, arranging for new employees’ proper onboarding, training
- Arranging the work schedule of the staff
- Managing inventory, maintenance and other operational functions
- Developing strategies for better workplace efficiency and goal achievement
- Supervising cash flow and handling bank-related duties
- Managing food and beverage inventory and sales
- Ensuring the club complies with the healthy and safety standard.
- Building and promoting teamwork through proactive interaction
- Ensuring opening and closing side duties are followed
To become successful in this role, one must have the following:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service, time management and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Management and delegation skills
- The ability to work autonomously and as a member of a team.
Necessary Skills & Qualifications to be an Assistant Manager:
- Experience is not necessary, we’ll train the right candidate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- College degree preferred
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid Driver’s License
- 21+ years of age
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to the Company standards
- Possession of/or ability to possess a valid working cards as required by state/city
- Availability to work Tuesday thru Sunday from 11am to 8pm
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Date Posted: 2021-03-11
- Valid Through: 2021-05-11
- Club location: 6315 Amherst Ave, Springfield, VA 22150
Work at PaperMoon Gentlemen's Club
Please include one current photo (no filters or heavy editing) and links to your public Facebook/Instagram pages