Great atmosphere & professional management
We're always on the lookout for fresh, new talent!
Work with us
We're Hiring Cashier Hostesses!
Our upscale gentlemen's club seeks a friendly, upbeat Hostess to work variable shifts, including weekends. The ideal candidate loves making small talk with customers and is willing to learn patrons' names in our establishment. If you love the restaurant business and genuinely enjoy people, we need to hear from you.
Our Cashier Hostess needs to present a positive first impression of the establishment's friendliness, excellent service, and high standards. A Cashier Hostess must be able to carry natural conversation with guests without sounding scripted or intrusive. As a member of an energetic team, the Cashier Hostess may also need to answer the phones.
No experience necessary! We will train!
About the position:
- Greet customers as soon as they walk through the door
- Maintain a neat, organized front-of-house environment
- Engage with guests to ensure they're happy with their experience.
- Answer phone calls, taking reservations and answering questions.
- Provide great customer service.
- Great people skills with a friendly, attentive attitude.
- Ability to have fun and create a fun work environment while staying professional.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to provide top-notch customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability work well under pressure with all staff.
- Does high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Willing to follow instructions and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
Pay: $150.00 - $350.00 per day
- Additional Compensation:
- Day shift: 11AM - 8PM
- Night Shift: 7 PM - 2 AM
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoy doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Date Posted: 2020-07-17
- Valid Through: 2020-12-31
- Club location: 6315 Amherst Ave, Springfield, VA 22150
Work at PaperMoon Gentlemen's Club
Please include one current photo (no filters or heavy editing) and links to your public Facebook/Instagram pages