Looking to liven up your day job?
We're recruiting for the role of Assistant Manager
We're seeking a passionate, skilled chef to create delicious meals for our patrons.
You will be responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating with a team of kitchen staff to deliver food that meets the highest quality standards.
To ensure success in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable time management. Top candidates will also be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming back for more.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary work ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people with food.
Work at PaperMoon Gentlemen's Club
Please include one current photo (no filters or heavy editing) and links to your public Facebook/Instagram pages