Join Our Team
As a cook, you'll be responsible for serving delicious meals!
Work with us
We're Hiring Cooks!
We are looking for an entry-level cook to prepare delicious meals according to the menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery. An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation so we can expand our clientele.
No experience necessary! We will train!
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check the quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and report to management when there are shortages
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- High school diploma or equivalent
Pay: $10 - $14/hour
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoy doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Date Posted: 2021-02-11
- Valid Through: 2021-10-11
- Club location: 6315 Amherst Ave, Springfield, VA 22150
Work at PaperMoon Gentlemen's Club
Please include one current photo (no filters or heavy editing) and links to your public Facebook/Instagram pages