Great atmosphere & professional management
We're always on the lookout for fresh, new talent!
Work with us
We're hiring for the role of Manager!
Employment can be entertaining, exciting, and exhilarating—at least, that’s the attitude we have at the hottest gentlemen's club. We’re currently seeking a dynamic character to fill our manager role. What are we looking for? Someone with high emotional intelligence, great organization skills and a desire to succeed! If you are looking for a solid career in the service industry with the potential to grow this may just be what you’ve been looking for!
We‘re looking for self-motivated, success orientated, management trainee candidates with positive, can-do winning attitudes.
Nightclub Manager responsibilities include:
- Maintain a superior food and beverage operation.
- Oversees operation with an emphasis on paying attention to detail, service standards, and overall shift supervision.
- Assists with floor management employee placement, overall operations, replenishment, and development of staff.
- Assists in maintaining attendance policies.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- Leads all employees in such a manner as to obtain the best service at all times, at maximum work efficiency, and at the highest level of quality.
- Uses good judgment, common sense, and fairness in decisions with all employees.
Gentlemen's Club Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, expression of a professional and well-groomed appearance, set high standards, and consistently exceed them.
- Highly professional and outgoing with an ability to lead/train/develop/motivate others to be a winning team!
- Exceptional organizational skills with keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize with a high degree of accuracy along with unparalleled time management skills and response time
- Requires an understanding of high level serving procedures, standards, and the ability to comprehend and communicate.
- Day shift and Night shift
- Monday to Friday
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Date Posted: 8/20/21
- Club location: 6315 Amherst Ave, Springfield, VA 22150
Work at PaperMoon Gentlemen's Club
Please include one current photo (no filters or heavy editing) and links to your public Facebook/Instagram pages