Great atmosphere & professional management
We're always on the lookout for fresh, new talent!
Work with us
We're Hiring an Operations Coordinator!
Do you have what it takes to be a gentlemen's club operations coordinator? Are you tired of working at a mundane or dead-end job without room for advancement? Come see why climbing the corporate "pole" is much more exciting than the ladder. PaperMoon Gentlemen's Club in Springfield Virginia is the leader in premier entertainment.
We‘re looking for self-motivated, success orientated, management trainee candidates with positive, can-do winning attitudes.
Operations Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the general manager to effectively evaluate current, future staffing needs as well as ensure labor cost efficiencies.
- Manage and ensure accuracy of documentation for all current and termed personnel files, including PTO management, disciplinary, wage administration policy, new hire paperwork, garnishments, etc.
- Develop and continuously improve training programs, processes, and initiatives to ensure successful execution at the club level.
- Ensure each newly hired candidate is prepared and receives the onboarding, orientation, and training necessary to ensure their success. Escalate any issues that may arise
- Serve as an in-club point of contact for all training related questions and needs
- Increase the retention level of new hires through training to minimize performance issues.
- Leads and develops initiatives in training for profitability and guest experience
- Influence others to be excited and committed to furthering the organizations' objectives in training and delivery
- Act as a role model to promote a robust and positive training culture
- Provide weekly updates on what is working well, opportunities, and suggestions for improvement. Review training concerns with General Manager daily to ensure resolutions are quickly achieved
- Excellent interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, expression of a professional and well-groomed appearance, set high standards, and consistently exceed them.
- Highly professional, out-going, know how to generate fun in the club, with an ability to lead/train/develop/motivate others to be a winning team!
- Must be reliable with a can-do winning attitude, and willingness to succeed.
- Exceptional organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize with a high degree of accuracy along with unparalleled time management skills and response time
- Superior communication skills (written & verbal)
- Full-time, Part-time
- Must be able/willing to work a flexible schedule as necessary in support of business operations, including overtime, holidays, and weekends
- $10.00 - $16.00 per hour.
- Compensation depends on experience.
- Flexible Schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Date Posted: 2020-08-12
- Valid Through: 2020-12-31
- Club location: 6315 Amherst Ave, Springfield, VA 22150
Work at PaperMoon Gentlemen's Club
Please include one current photo (no filters or heavy editing) and links to your public Facebook/Instagram pages